Intuitive software solutions make your data easily accessible to departments across your organizati...
Automation is an essential area that can help civil case lawyers in UAE to save time, money and reso...
Digitization is the process of transforming information and processes into digital formats that can ...
The phrase "matter management" broadly refers to many different aspects of a law firm's activities. Professionals on the team use this expression frequently, although its meaning can sometimes be misunderstood.
The definition of matter management, often known as legal matter management, is accurate. It speaks about overseeing all the elements and tasks related to legal practice, and it is the process of managing all legal concerns. Although the two terms are frequently used synonymously, you can tell them apart. Case management describes the elements and pursuits in a particular law practice more appropriately. However, it's only a slight distinction, and the two are frequently used interchangeably.
Although the development of legal technologies aimed at expediting the process has brought issue management greater attention, it's vital to remember that the discipline has existed for much longer than any software application. As the term implies, managing a legal matter is what matter management entails. It's simplest to explain if we first consider the components of a legal matter.
Law is a team activity. Any legal matter entails various stakeholders inside and outside the company, including those from the legal department and the more significant business.
Contracts, licenses, emails, and letters are just a few examples of the various types of documentation involved in any legal matter. This paperwork must be managed and stored centrally in a secure manner.
Each legal matter or portfolio of cases must be addressed effectively, which means exposure to all pertinent details. All this information must be compiled, accessible, and easily reportable, regardless of whether it relates to status, risk, resourcing, spending, contracts, matters, etc.
Although lawyers are intelligent individuals, it stands to reason that they do not possess all the solutions. To assist in delivering any legal situation, they require quick access to high-quality, precise knowledge. One of the essential aspects of matter management is making this information available when it is needed.
Even though many legal issues are intricate and have unique complexities, most legal matters follow a fairly set pattern. In other words, depending on the specifics and circumstances of the case, they follow a predetermined order of phases and stages.
Always keep an eye out for problems that could hurt the budget and matter expenditure and how matter spend compares to the budget, work-in-progress (WIP), and accruals.
Digital matter control systems have become increasingly popular on a global scale. Many factors drive this transition, but remote working is the main one. Improved technological systems are needed to facilitate mobile legal teams working from home or other remote locations. Another factor is the increased emphasis on providing excellent customer service to more technologically savvy consumers. Customers also expect quicker response times and more transparent interactions.
Globally increasing technological levels are reflected in demand for a better customer experience. However, legal matter systems are not merely adopted by businesses due to general technological advancements. Notably, the expanding innovation in legal technology gives companies the push they require to use matter systems.
Beveron Legal Matter Management Software makes it simple to track and share information about lawsuits, legal notices, and arbitrations.
• Gain knowledge of data in a single subject or several matters inside a location or organization.
• Identify the stages of the data flow and the amount of money you have received from each custodian.
• The system's unique flow records every stage of a legal matter's lifecycle.
• View time, money, and effort spent on a particular issue on one screen.
• Recording and managing numerous case-related aspects create an excellent litigation strategy.
• Give case owners a reason for the internal position, budget, and contingent liabilities.
• Central repository for all office locations' and departments' notices that have been delivered or received
• Sort, categorize, and search notices
• An integrated calendar makes it possible to keep track of important dates and deadlines for legal matters.
• External counsel calendars can be easily accessed and updated across teams.
• All matter-related papers will be kept in one central location.
• Drag and drop, upload, and tag several documents
• Quick addition and distribution of received legal notices
• Users at different functions and places can submit requests to the legal team upon receiving messages.
• Add new hearings to the case, assign new or existing counsel, attach hearing-related documents, and update the case's status.
• Update case information based on court decisions and orders.