Beveron Technologies is listed as second Featured Company in Research and Market Store Report for 20...
Beveron bagged this title by providing world-class legal tech solutions for legal sector in the regi...
Law firms do not wish to have conflicts of interest in representing their clients and wish to avoid ...
Going paperless doesn’t mean everything magically falling in place once you decide so. To reap the benefits of a paperless legal office, you need a clear plan. Commit to this 5-step plan to successfully implement one.
1. Choose a Case Management software as a platform for all your law firm digitalization and automation
2. Get Document Scanners: For digitizing existing paper documents, all employees should have access to a document scanner.
3. Online Billing: Create, Send invoices digitally and record payment receipts online. This hassle-free method is faster and more efficient.
4. Good Document Management System: Having a good document management one that syncs with your legal software will allow you to share and collaborate with clients securely.
5. E-Signature Tech: Move to digital signatures saving money and time.
With a strong internet connectivity and a trained set of employees for all the new changes, you can make a smooth switch to a convenient paperless legal office.