Cloud-based practice management tools eliminate all of these difficulties. There is no need to opera...
Keen observations and research illuminate the fact that the whole process of becoming an ISO 9001:20...
While bringing potential clients to your door may be the most challenging, building and maintaining ...
The Agile methodology in legal is a way to manage a legal projects by breaking it up into several phases , having constant collaboration with stakeholders and continuous improvement at every stage. An agile mindset will help a lawyer to be more client centric, flexible, responsive, reprioritize tasks and maintain a culture of team collaboration.
1. Satisfy Clients Through Early and Continuous Delivery
2. Welcome Changing Requirements
3. Build Legal Projects Around Motivated Individuals
4. The Most Effective Way of Communication is Face-to-face
5. Continuous Excellence Enhances Agility
6. Self-organizing Teams Generate Most Value
If you would like to have a Zoom discussion on implementing Agile methodology with support of legaltech solution, get in touch with us on +971 55 764 8808.